Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm It!

The Rules:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end you choose 6 people to be tagged. List their names and why you tagged them. Do not forget to leave a comment saying" you're it!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person tat tagged yo. So, since you're not allowed to tag me back. Let me know when you are done, so I can read and learn about your weird, random, odd facts, habits and goals.

1. I am comfortable being in my forties. I seem to be more relaxed and enjoy life.
2. I am knitting like it is my job. I say it is a stress relief but I really love it. We have a knitting group that meets on Thursday at Borders and we knit. I have met some good friends.
3. I walk 6 mornings a week at 6 AM. Henry and I have been doing this for 2 years.
4. I talk to my dog " Zoey" like she can actually understand me. Plus I have bought her a t shirt to wear. Just a little crazy.
5. I like teaching high school. I have taught k-2 for 10 years and swore I would not like HS, but now I really do enjoy it. I teach at my Alma mater.

Here is my first 5 I will post the last 5 later. Have a great day at work everyone!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger