Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tag I am it!

Here are the rules for blogger tag. Thanks out-law, Ha ha Therese.

Rules
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 4 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 4 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I like to eat peanut butter, mayonnaise and dill pickle sandwiches

2. I have four dogs living with me, ZEKE, ZOEY, Jack, and Oliver Wendel.

3. I am very anal retentive with my job and I feel it is my job to save all kids and the world.

4. I have NO poker face. You can always read my emotions.

5. I really like teaching at the HS level.

6. I walk everyday at 6:00 AM in the rain, sleet, snow , ok maybe I am getting a little sissified about walking in the rain.

7. I thinks I am a person who can't wear contacts. They are fuzzy and itchy and this is NOT fun.

Ok I do not know any bloggers but my family and they have pretty much been tagged already. Thanks Therese, that was fun, but do not hold any of my weirdness against me.

2 comments:

Therese said...

Thanks, Shelly, that was fun.
I wonder how long it would take to run out of weird/random things about myself if I posted one every day? Hmm...I think it would take quite awhile :)
At least as I have gotten older, I have learned to embrace and even enjoy my own as well as others' quirky differences. They are what make people interesting.

EILEEN said...

Hey Shelly
I just found out after reading Therese's BLOG that you have a BLOG. I didn't know. Guess I was out of the loop. Now I will be able to find out the COMINGS AND GOINGS in your family.
LOVE---MOM ROTH

Powered By Blogger