1. Laughter can add 8 years of life.
2. Your brain weighs 3lbs.
3. 1 neuron has 6000 dendrites
4. Stress is the no#1 reason for aging
5. The brain can hold seven isolated bits of information in short term memory
6. Music helps memory
7. Students need affirmation
8. Be more positive than negative.
9. The brain remembers when a lesson has activity attached to it.
10. Teaching is fun!!!
I guess I really rambled here about this conference. I am just so pumped up from this day and wanted to share my excitement about what I learned. I am pumped TO TRY ALL information, Mrs. Tate gave us. Everybody have great day. love and prayers, me